Why should I volunteer?
- It’s good for your health.
- It’s good for you career.
- It’s good to learn new things.
- It’s good to be hands-on.
- It’s good to make a difference.
- It’s good to solve problems and fulfill a need.
- It’s good to believe in making a difference.
- It’s good to make new connections.
- It’s good to be part of a larger community.
- It’s good to be inspired and have fun.
A few hours, a few days, every now and then, on-going – you can make a difference in your own life and in the lives of others, and contribute to the vitality of your community. Make friends. Offer yourself. Join in. Be a Trust Volunteer. You can participate at Marshall House, Howard House, Pearson Field Education Center, Trust Community Programs, Providence Academy, special events, and a host of other places and opportunities.
Email us to know more about volunteering at the Trust: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can be:
- A tour docent
- A bookstore clerk
- A classroom assistant
- An event operations helper
- A photographer
- An aviation supporter
- A preservationist
- A gardener
- An expert in your own area
- A digitizer
- A collections helper
- A fund or friend raiser